The Quality Coordinator for Corpus Christi Polymers, LLC (CCP) is responsible for ensuring end product is kept in accordance with ISO 9001 standard requirements and customer expectations. This position will ensure the company processes conform to ISO standards and are followed. In addition, will ensure all necessary documentation is accurate, recorded and available for review. Incumbent will generate, conduct and ensure training is provided to applicable parties for ISO standard updates, policy/procedure updates, process changes and current regulatory requirements. This position reports to the QA/QC/Lab Manager.
- Assist in managing quality control specifications for products.
- Coordinates and participates in customer quality audits and reviews for ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Leads the department Customer Success Team.
- Supports monthly review of quality metrics with the management and manufacturing teams.
- Formulates and maintains quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Collects and monitors all data obtained during quality control and quality assurance activities (ie prime rates, product consistency).
- Develops an appropriate level of documentation (procedures, instructions, forms) in compliance to regulations.
- Maintains and revises Quality Management System (QMS) processes and procedures.
- Serves as the document control administrator for the managing and maintaining of department documentation.
- Ensures quality processes are implemented and maintained (CAPA, non-conforming, quality planning, internal audits, etc.).
- Facilitates quality improvements.
- Facilitates management system review activities.
- Coordinates and/or performs all company ISO training on Quality Manual, select QOP's, Forms, and Quality System documents.
- Maintain good housekeeping at the site, and clean worksite.
- Collects the necessary information to be able to trouble shoot problems, identify causes and initiate corrective action.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with approved working procedures with stringent adherence to 5S program and all production checklists.
- Actively promote a strong safety culture and ensure all equipment and operating practices are in compliance with site, OSHA, state and federal regulations.
- Able to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritize, and complete by required deadlines.
- Data driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, innovation, and accountability.
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets and various analytical software platforms.
- Able to work independently, have strong time management and problem-solving skills and able to prioritize job list efficiently.
- Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, timeliness and results
- Uses critical thinking and reflective analysis to make best decisions for the plant and the team following plant policies, procedures, OSHA, and environmental standards.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Statistics, or Business
- One (1) + years working with ISO 9001
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; outside weather conditions and extreme cold.
- Occasionally exposed to high noise levels (GC, Hydraulic press, Grinders, etc.).
- High Collaboration and dialogue with team, lab team, maintenance team, and management.
- Ability to sit or stand at a computer terminal for an extended period.
Corpus Christi Polymers offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Excellent 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Company-Paid Holidays
Perks Our CCP Employees Love:
- Employee Discount Programs
- Relocation Assistance
- Training/Advancement Opportunities
- Team Building Activities & Events
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Volunteering Opportunities
- On-Site Vending Machines
- Positive and Supportive Work Environment
Corpus Christi Polymers LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Employees of Corpus Christi Polymers, LLC. are protected by federal laws, Presidential Executive Orders, and other laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
Employees of Corpus Christi Polymers, LLC. are also protected against retaliation. Consistent with federal laws, acts of retaliation against an employee who engages in a protected activity, whistle blowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law will not be tolerated. Managers and supervisors of Corpus Christi Polymers, LLC. are also reminded of their responsibility to prevent, document, and promptly correct harassing conduct in the workplace.
Street: 7001 Joe Fulton Intl Tc