Looking for an Electrical Project Engineer who would proactively assist the Project Manager for the management and engineering of capital projects to benefit the refinery. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in project scope development including interfacing with Process, Reliability, Operations, and Construction groups.
- Prepare draft project documents and meeting notes for review by Project Manager.
- Review and provide plant documentation to engineering contractors.
- Prepare vendor requisitions and review vendor quotes.
- Participate in engineering reviews of technical documents.
- Assist with field technical support during construction.
- Assist with cost analysis to develop forecast and cost trends.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or other relevant engineering discipline is required.
- Minimum of Five plus (5+) years of relevant work experience.
- Electrical engineering experience required.
- Refinery and/or oil and gas industry experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft project application.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credentials Card).
Pathfinder LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment .