First Community Bank
500 N. Water St.
Corpus Christi, TX
The position of BSA Analyst shall be responsible for routine monitoring of bank activity and transactions to ensure the bank is compliant with BSA (CTRs, SAMs, Exemptions, and SARs). In addition, the position will serve as back up for the Fraud Prevention Department of the bank.Essential Duties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CTRs - daily review of system generated reports to ensure all Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) are filed within the 15 day period from date of transaction
- Review of daily cash reports for CTR's (CTR Merge, Cash Transaction Detail, Cash Transaction Merge Yellow Hammer)
- CTR Acknowledgements
- Prepare CTR monthly totals and track for patterns
- Process all SAMs within 3 business days of document date
- Assist with processing all SARs within 30 days of recommendation from Committee
- Assist with AML Monitoring through review of various system reports
- Review of Yellow Hammer BSA cases daily
- Assist with Due Diligence on high risk customers/accounts - review of activity (deposits, withdrawals, wires, etc.) on high risk accounts (MRBs, Independent ATM Owners, MSBs, NBFIs, NRAs, etc.) as warranted and/or as scheduled
- Assist with Yellow Hammer Wire Report (daily)
- Review of local police blotter for suspicious customer activity
- CTR Training for New Hires and annual employee refresher
- Maintain Customer CTR data base
Knowledge of personal computers and software for word processing and spreadsheets is required. This position requires the ability to meet established deadlines, work productively in groups and individually, communicate effectively in writing and orally, operate standard office equipment, work extended hours occasionally, and travel to various bank locations and training activities as needed.Position Requirements
Graduation from high school (or equivalent) with at least five (5) years of experience in bank operations and/or loans. Position also requires at least three (3) years experience in Bank Secrecy Act regulatory requirements with emphasis on compliance. Use of personal vehicle is necessary.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of First Community Bank. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.