Sep 13, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill anAnalystopening for our healthcare client.
Duration: 3 months
Project to replace the existing core registration and billing application, McKesson Series, with Soarian Financials and Soarian Scheduling.
Work with team of business analysts and education specialists to develop assets toward Go Live: job aids and other documentation, video content. Also work with education specialists and IT to set up data in training environment.
Must have demonstrated success of self-initiative, teamwork and meeting deadlines as project is already well underway. Must have both sufficient expertise in hospital revenue-cycle operations and technical systems to add value with minimal onboarding and oversight.
- Create and update application documentation
- Assist to create and update video content
- Set up training environment with staging data
- Support Go Live is a plus-details can be discussed
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Highly developed platform and communication skills and ability to manage broad range of personalities and personnel in corporate environment
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, team-based setting
- Proven ability to quickly absorb and learn, to fulfill responsibilities within a very tight timeline for net-new activation project
- Proven ability to self-manage time and tasks, deliver on commitments and own outcomes: Operates under general guidance, and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action
- Significant knowledge of hospital revenue-cycle applications (Soarian is a plus) and operations, and prior experience in activating these applications
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactMichele Williams at . Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit .
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Business Analysis
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of CTG. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.