Follow Your Genki to FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB)
The work we do at FDB has never been more important-and we are looking for talented candidates to join us. We are growing our locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference in people's lives. Join FDB and help create the next vaccine, cure, or gene therapy in partnership with some of the most innovative biopharma companies across the globe. We are proud to cultivate a culture that will fuel your passion, energy and drive - what FDB call Genki.
Summary: The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting Project Managers and Financial Management with monthly and forecasted revenue and contract reivews.
- Ensure accurate monthly revenue recognition
- Forecast revenue and cash flow
- Set up/maintain client projects (SAP and/or Excel)
- Maintain audit and controls data
- Review external client contracts for financial soundness
- Provide variance explanations to forecast for revenue
- Distill large data sets down to small, understandable conclusions for management presentation
- Perform finance reconciliations of client projects versus internal accounting systems.
- Special ad-hoc projects as requested
- Adhere to safety requirements
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Revenue Recognition principles and an understanding of basic accounting rules and concepts.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience with SAP S4, Smartsheets and Keyed-In or similar systems
- Excellent customer service, presentation, team integration and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Strong analytical and organization capabilities
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to learn via OJT versus formal training.
- Prior experience in forecasting, budgeting and variance analytics.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with limited supervision.
- Good understanding of program management and biologics drug development market/business preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- This position is a hyrbrid position (remote and onsite).
- Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years' experience; OR
- Associate's Degree and six (6) years' experience; OR
- Eight (8) years related finance experience without a degree
- Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or closely related degree.
Requisition ID: 2
External Company URL:
Street: 100 Discovery Drive