Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to support Infrastructure's transformative bets. This person will be deeply involved in identifying longer term strategies and building scalable, secure, reliable, efficient, and privacy focused products and platforms for multi-year programs with large amounts of ambiguity, which are hard to solve. TPM will need to innovate solutions to company wide problems in diverse and ambiguous settings and enable organizations to scale. This person will partner closely with engineering, product and other cross-functional teams to identify problem statements, create roadmaps, scope programs aligning them with business priorities, define milestones and success metrics, and drive them to completion by aligning and leading large cross-functional teams.
Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Define, build and lead cross-functional programs to deliver end-to-end solutions which solve various problems in technical and business domains.
- Accountable for identifying and overcoming end-to-end, cross-functional problems in technical domains across client and/or server infrastructure.
- Lead execution and delivery of solutions to resolve business problems via strategic thinking and on-the-ground leadership.
- Drive and influence technical and product strategy, proactively identify problems, align on priorities, and set direction for a broadly cross-functional area.
- Responsible for defining and delivering on technical requirements that solve people problems and product, platform or infra requirements in conjunction with partners.
- Define and own what success looks like, metrics & measurement, rollout, and scalable and sustainable operational plan.
- Build strong, trusting partnerships to readily mobilize people and influence across a broad range of partners, leaders, and organizations.
- Identify and improve inefficiencies in how we operate to move faster with higher quality outcomes.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience communicating and translating non-technical to technical (and vice versa) requirements and discussions to internal and external teams (including public-facing communication).
- Experience describing features and/or system details and communicating technical information effectively.
- Experience tracking industry and market trends to assess new and external technologies/products to solve problems and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Technical expertise of interpreting bottlenecks in complex systems and experience partnering with teams to resolve architectural issues.
- Thought leadership, along with experience turning ideas into reality, craft and communicate vision and strategy.
- Experience influencing product and process transformation across organizational boundaries.
- Experience working with senior leadership (VP, CTO, Engineering Directors) and other peers for strategy development and execution planning.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Meta Inc. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.