- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Fully remote opportunity
About Our Client
Our client a technology company focused on transforming the healthcare industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. They provide a efficient and secure platform in which healthcare providers can safely share data.
- Drive design, implementation, and adoption of our custom Python- and Cloud-based deployment platform with an eye towards continuous delivery
- Sustain and improve the deployment and operations of some third-party components
- Manage and support deployment cadence
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives relating to frameworks and processes across the organization
- Be a leader and a team player
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience
- AWS cloud experience
- Good understanding of Linux Systems
- Experience implementing a CI/CD system
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- A team-first attitude, always looking to improve yourself and those around you
What's on Offer
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
- Good benefits
- Interesting Project work
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Michael Page International Inc. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.