*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a technical business analyst, who can drive custom developed applications. They will work closely with mid to senior level management, attorneys, application development teams, and product designer, to elicit, document, and translate specifications on applications for the departments, company, and clients. They need to have worked with Agile, SDLC, DevOps, Jira, web applications development, QA, etc.
- Acts as relationship manager in the process of seeking out, identifying, and resolving business needs and/or business problems through process and/or technical recommendations and/or technical solutions across practice groups, units as assigned.
- Form and maintain business requirements and functional specification documentation.
- Evaluate how new requirements fit into an existing product and ensure consistency throughout the product
- Translate requirements into test conditions and expected results for product, performance and user acceptance testing. Additionally, perform QA reviews prior to client delivery.
- Be a part of the change management process and effectively communicate required changes to development teams.
- Adapt communication language and style to varied audiences making use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and other Firm tools.
- Evaluate test results, effectively identify and track issues using Firm-approved tools and processes working with respective team to escalate for resolution.
- Escalate issues to management, as appropriate, when client expectations and functionality do not match and cannot be reconciled without additional time, cost or resources.
- 5+ years' experience in software product delivery disciplines and activities (ie, product management, business analysis, testing, and project management activities); including delivery adhering to Agile methodologies and the SDLC.
- Bachelor's degree in business (analytics or information science) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service orientation and work ethic.
- Familiarity with a DevOps tool (such as Jira or Azure DevOps).
- Legal or private fund formation knowledge and understanding.
- Experience in Change or Release Management.
- Experience in web application development.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS
- Test Manager