Bloomreach is the world's #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager - Growth (Growth PM) is responsible for creating and executing on a self-service, go-to-market product strategy in which the end user can use the product without sales or sign-up friction. This is a user-centric model, with the goal of getting users to try the product quickly and realize the value immediately. This role will be focused on our Discovery product, a leading E-commerce Search, Merchandising, and Recommendations solution.
The Growth PM is responsible for leading experimentation along with data-driven decision-making in an organization to drive products to reach the next level of scale, impact, and profitability. You will build a growth strategy plan to acquire new customers through a free trial program, activate them, and monetize them over their lifetime. You will regularly analyze the key product growth metrics and optimize the growth strategy accordingly. Your north star is to increase revenue for the product.
A successful Growth PM reduces barriers to value and accelerates the rate at which users find value within the product. This is done as the Growth PM ensures that the product is being used effectively.
Additionally, you will contribute a deep knowledge of users and customers to the product team, as well as data about how customers engage with our products. To this end, E-commerce experience, and specifically experience of the Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Magento ecosystems is highly valued. You will also contribute a solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business to the product team - constraints from marketing, sales, service, finance, and legal, for example. Finally, you are expected to track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to your product area.
We seek a Growth PM who understands that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the product team contributing their passion and their ideas. You must collaborate closely with your product designer, engineers and growth marketing to discover effective solutions, then work together to deliver those solutions to market.
While we empower product teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient. The Growth PM should be focused on outcomes not output. We look for Growth PMs who are not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means they have to work through others to achieve the necessary results.
This job, as with the other roles on the product team, is an individual contributor role that reports into the GM & Head of Product - Discovery. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
Your job will be to:
- Customer onboarding & activation: Building self service functionality & removing friction from the onboarding experience will be the leading focus of this role.
- Building a new GTM motion: Alongside the Head of Product, the Growth PM will work to build a new Self Service & Trial oriented Go To Market motion to live alongside the existing GTM motion. This motion will focus on new customers, as well as partners (SI, ISV). Experience in launching a new product offering, lead nurture, PQLs, and balancing CAC/LTV will be highly valued.
- Experimentation and optimization: Once the new GTM motion is launched, focus will be on optimizing. Forming hypotheses, running experiments, and rapid iteration are key to success. Tactics to accomplish this will be user tracking, A/B testing, user interviewing. We use Figma & Pendo for our optimization efforts.
- Analytics and data visualization: Growth PMs must perform comprehensive product analytics covering the entire funnel from marketing acquisition to conversion. Experience with and use of product analytics tools such as Pendo, Mixpanel, Looker, etc. showcase an ability to utilize analytics in your daily work. You will build this view for your product (Discovery) and collaborate with other Growth PMs to build this view for the entire company across all trial experiences.
- Product execution: This role will pick up product ownership of our E-commerce platform integrations (Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento) and will contribute to the self service roadmap. Using these product areas to drive self service user adoption is key to success.
- KPI Focused: Successful Growth PMs deeply understand metrics that are key to the success of building a self-service flywheel & are highly comfortable talking with team members and executives about topics like CAC, LTV, Churn, Time to Value.
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will get a crash course on our product, meet product & field leadership, clearly identify a first project to tackle, and start picking up roadmap ownership of the trial program.
- In 90 days, you will show ownership of our free trial programs, have a clear plan on when/how to launch, and collect early feedback from pre-launch experiments
- In 180 days, you will have a solid handle on the growth model, have an idea of which areas need optimization (marketing, activation, onboarding, monetization, etc.) and will effectively contribute to the overall roadmap for Discovery.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Understanding of the E-commerce market, main players, buyer trends, areas of growth. Bonus: having deep experience with Shopify, Bigcommerce, or Magento and how Solutions Integrators use those products to deliver E-commerce products
- 3+ years working in B2B SaaS products as either a product manager or engineer. Prior PLG experience is strongly valued.
- Demonstrated ability to generate consensus across multiple functional areas of business - engineering, design, finance, sales, marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to switch seamlessly between high-level strategy and detailed execution.
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
The base salary range for this position is $111,000-$167,000. The pay range actually offered will take into account a variety of potential factors considered in compensation, including but not limited to skills, qualifications, geographic location, accomplishments, experience, credentials, internal equity and business needs, and may vary from the range listed above.
Regional benefits - US:
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things youll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don't clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. Weve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about whats ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
- We have a People Development Program - participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Vecera is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
- The Employee Assistance Program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.*
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
- We organize DisConnect' days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member's role, seniority, and location.*
- Everyone gets to participate in the companys success through the company performance bonus.*
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!*