WHAT YOU'LL DO As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) In a Client Focused role within BCG's TMT Practice Area, you will work in a growing global team, delivering value to clients via individual expertise and/or institutionalized knowledge assets (products, tools, data, workshops, frameworks, surveys, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.). You will contribute on cases and proposals by contributing relevant analysis and insights and help case teams create strong impact for the client. While contributing to client cases, workshops and proposals, occasional travel to serve clients onsite during staffing assignments is expected to understand client requirements, and design/develop solutions.
As a Client Focused Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will support commercialization efforts for the topic/sector working, in conjunction with business leaders, through contributing analysis and insights to proposals, client workshops and marketing materials. Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will contribute to developing intellectual property & assets for the business and assist in onboarding and training junior colleagues based on your topic/sector expertise.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in Semiconductor sector. Experiences in Semicon companies in engineering, fab economics, product operations or R&D operations are a great plus
- Passionate about creating, updating and maintaining various end markets demand forecasting frameworks and models leading to superior strategic inputs for the client.
- Communicating with case teams and clients team members, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in relevant sector strongly preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred). Major in Electronics Engineering preferred
- Proficient in using excel and other analytical tools (Alteryx, Tableau)
- Fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
YOU'LL WORK WITH As a Client Focus KT, you will work face to face with clients and with BCG Project Leaders, Associates and Consultants. In the period between cases, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Boston Consulting Group. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.