- Join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference.
- Take on a remote role at a company who will help you accelerate your career.
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded MarTech company who focuses on providing an understanding of tech buyer content consumption to their clients in order to create purchase intent insights that fuel effective marketing and sales activities.
- Design, develop, and implement end-to-end data solutionsin GCP
- Create ETL/ELT pipelines that transform terabytes of structured and unstructured data
- Design data models for optimal storage
- Deploy and monitor large database clusters
- Apply solid understanding of cloud-based offerings in the space
- Scale data pipelines across a growing number of GCP, AWS, and data center-based data sources
- Collaborate with product/application architects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years industry experience as a Data Engineer
- Strong programming skills in Python and SQL
- 6+ years' experience across the entire spectrum of data engineering, including:
- Unix/Linux Shell scripting
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Excellent communication
What's on Offer
- 401k plans
- Open Leave Policy
- 18 paid holidays
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Michael Page International Inc. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.