Are you customer-centric? Are you passionate about project management and software implementation for clients? Does managing enterprise-wide projects across a variety of industries and verticals sound challenging?
Join us now, as we continue to grow exponentially and transform the industry that positively impacts the world every day.
Who are we?
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places, and things, allowing people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
HID's Identity and Access Management Business (IAMS)
IAMS is part of the HID portfolio which provides software solutions that enable organizations to manage identities, employees, contractors, tenants, and visitors with physical access systems. This position will be a part of our Professional Services Team that provides successful deployments; value added services and implementation of HID Global solutions. This role will manage projects with enterprise clients across a variety of industry and verticals.
As our Project Manager, you'll support HID's success by:
- Managing multiple, client facing, implementation projects to budget, scope and schedule.
- Creating and executing deployment plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and deployment parameters. Ensuring billable and non-billable customer milestones are met.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring delivery of the baseline project, unless otherwise specified in customer contracts.
- Coordinating with third party vendors on project execution.
- Assessing and performing risk management protocols to minimize project risks.
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Participating in the Product Roadmap, Feature Request Process, Gate Meetings, etc. to adequately represent the needs of your project(s) and to stay abreast of changes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors/partners.
- Planning, monitoring, and reporting on project status and performance data to management and stakeholders.
- Identifying potential stakeholder conflicts and facilitating resolutions.
- Preparing and track post go live issues to ensure a successful stabilization phase.
What we will love about your background:
- Background in software application deployment projects.
- Ability to interact with senior and executive management internally/externally.
- Understanding of enterprise software development life cycle, including SQA processes and release management is a plus.
- Experience using JIRA and other PM tools.
- Experience with technical project delivery in one or more of the following areas: application modernization, system integration, digital transformation, or custom development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and ability to work within an Agile framework.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30%.
Your Experience and Education include:
- Bachelor and/or master's degree in a technical or business discipline highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in software deployment, project management experience desired.
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies preferred.
Who you are as a Leader:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves' and dive deep into tactical work when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to grow professionally.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- You proactively seek to implement diversity into your work, including valuing different backgrounds, experiences and thinking. You also embrace creating and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Empowerment: You'll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
- Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious change.
- Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly.
This opportunity may be open to flexible working arrangements.