Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful - and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the worlds top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an enterprise startup to bet your career on
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
- We are looking for a Group Product Manager, Personalization and Community. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Start as an IC to build the foundation for automation community/personalisation, and build a team over time to grow and scale the product
- Lead our efforts in creating the largest Automation Community
- Ensure that we have the right content in the right places to help users find, explore, and create automations
- Own and define the Content & Experience roadmap in collaboration with teammates to help our customers engage with our curated collection of automations
- Explore and develop user experiences that increase engagement and community, leveraging the Workato community recipes
- Define key metrics and outcomes, translate them into qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Assess opportunities to add high-quality, curated automations into our community in collaboration with Marketing
- Manage and be accountable for Product Management of Automation Community, and ensure alignment and drive collaboration with other teams
- Drive the overall content product roadmap primarily focused on end-to-end experiences, content creation, and user acquisition
- Contribute to the strategy development process through the proactive contribution of well-developed opportunities and proposals
- Identify and manage product dependencies within and across teams and potential impacts due to strategic and development decisions; drive dependency resolution
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Workato to prioritize the future of work automation
- Promote a highly collaborative, customer-centric, data-driven culture that challenges norms with a bias to action; support diversity of thoughts, experiences, and approaches to solve issues
- Shape the Product-led Growth Value Stream and bring team members from product, design, research, data, and engineering to virtuously execute PLG methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles
- 7-10 years experience in technology product management environments
- Experienced in iterative product development culture is a must
- Proven track record of using data, user feedback and intuition to drive sound product decisions
- Shipped creative and highly successful products in B2B or consumer tech; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products
- Created cool stuff?with a track record of building and launching innovative products that drove business growth in the SaaS space
- Action-oriented with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and iterating quickly to get results
- Resourceful and scrappy?to collect and analyze feedback from our customers, partners, and in-house teams to inform product strategy and find ways to expand product market reach
- A skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail, and are willing to explain things to others
- Having the skills and demonstrated experience growing businesses via content-centric user experiences
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Have proven experience translating vision into an actionable product strategy
- Understand the principles of Product Development and have a proven track record in delivering products
Soft Skills/Personal Characteristics
- Have a passion for the potential of visual communication and prior exposure working with product teams in a visual content-related space
- Affinity for hands-on work with cross-functional teams (Engineers, UX Research, Design, Data Analyst, Marketing, and Sales) when necessary
- Have the ability to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
- A sense of humor and grace under pressure