- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Fully remote opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a consulting firm who works to promote learning opportunities for their employees. They work with fortune 500 companies, lawfirms, and government agencies all over the world to help them solve problems and become more effective.
- Data and API design along with application component architecture
- Use best practices for application development while making sure designs meet requirements
- Participate in system and integration testing when needed
- take part in code reviews and other QA steps as requested
- Document application changes and developing updates
- Leading the project from start to finish
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years + experience using Python web framework (django, Flask etc)
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- 1 year working with a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Knowledge of development tools and processes (CI/CD, DevOps, etc)
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
- 6% 401k offered immediately
- 25 days of PTO
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Michael Page International Inc. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.