Enterprise Engineering is at the heart of Facebook's mission. By transforming the way businesses function, we are helping to bring billions of people around the world closer together. This requires unconventional thinking and lightning-fast, nimble solutions. We build enterprise products for Facebook first. We also bring many of our products to millions of professionals outside Facebook by making these available on the Workplace enterprise collaboration platform. Enterprise Engineers build industry leading, highly intuitive software that underpin business functions across Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Marketing, E-commerce and Security. Our products consistently influence the enterprise software industry by defining new standards for how our customers, internally and externally, relate to their daily work. We are looking for someone that has strong experience building complex transactional systems with high availability, data integrity, and reliability.
Enterprise Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
- Work with product managers, designers and other engineers to create software that optimizes for business metrics
- Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices
- Follow release management policies to ensure data integrity, compliance and system stability
- 3+ years experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL
- 3+ years experience modelling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations
- 3+ years experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Meta Inc. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.