Join SADA as a Director, InfraMod GTM Solutions!
In this role, you will be a key leader responsible for setting SADAs solutions go-to-market strategy for the InfraMod pillar, and will work with a relentless "customer first" focus to align SADAs InfraMod partner ecosystem with customer needs in order to maximize their success while growing SADAs influence, revenue and market share globally. You will work closely with senior leadership, technical experts, and service delivery, as well as partner companies to create partner models and drive business growth, while helping team members develop their careers and grow.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of building, leading and growing high impact partner ecosystems and teams, shaping customer solutions and indirect revenue growth strategies globally, as well as a deep understanding of the ISVs/technology partner landscape within the InfraMod pillar. A strong understanding and vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers through innovative partner-led, and partner-supported go-to-market via solutions is required.
You will help find, grow, and keep the talent. You will be responsible for engaging with staff, operating in a transparent way, and setting an example of excellence, accountability and respect.
- Develop and execute, in close partnership with cross-functional pillar leadership, on the strategy around our pivot to solutions as the primary partner GTM approach within the InfraMod pillar.
- Package and launch solutions, which could include Google native products, SADA managed services, third party ISV products or a combination of these. Deliver strong sales and technical enablement, develop viable account targets, and create demand generation in close partnership with Marketing.
- Represent SADA as an ambassador to Google and our partner ecosystem, publicly growing SADAs brand and identifying prospective partners.
- Own executive relationships with key partners, and ensure that commitments are met and that we are mutually investing in success.
- Work directly with third party partner staff to address roadmap/features/functionality questions, align on joint sales initiatives and accounts, drive executive alignment across the two organizations, and ensure GTM alignment around messaging, campaigns, and enablement.
- You must be able to lead and motivate diverse and remote teams, as well as be data-driven and exhibit problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills.
- Determine resourcing strategy requirements for building small GTM teams. Potentially lead a cross-functional team of partner managers, business development, and ISV sales teams.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams who support our business such as Finance, Operations, and Marketing to ensure operational excellence and silo breaking. Drive effective customer engagement models in close partnership with Sales, Technical, Proserv, Customer Experience, and more.
- Create annual plans with senior leaders while managing the pipeline and actively develop solutions that align with our evolving business and customer needs.
- Achieve quarterly ecosystem business goals (eg, partnerships, incremental business growth, solution launches, etc.) and execute against revenue and growth targets, inclusive of business outlook, forecasting and insights.
- Vision - The candidate must demonstrate a vision for the enterprise SaaS ecosystem and marketplaces, and have a strong understanding of current market dynamics.
- Executive Presence - Possess strong executive presence and organizational communication skills.
- Ownership Mentality - Proactively look for ways to improve processes, products, and services.
- Mobility - Able to travel globally if required and when feasible. Ability to work across time zones and cultures.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyones efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Operational Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing People - Includes managers and staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates skills and encourages growth; Fosters quality focus in others
- Drives Results - Acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope. Sets continually higher ambitious goals but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives.
- Professionalism - Tactfully approaches others; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Pathway to Success
: At SADA we are in the business of change. We are focused on leading-edge technology that is ever-evolving. We embrace change enthusiastically and encourage agility. This means that not only do our teams know that change is inevitable, but they embrace this change to continuously expand their skills, preparing for future customer needs.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, customer feedback at the close of projects, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
- 10 years of experience in sales and/or partnerships, with at least 5 years of leadership experience managing partner teams and indirect sales channels.
- 7 years of experience in technology industries, building partnerships and ecosystems spanning multiple types of partners and GTM models.
- Experience working closely with C-level executives.
- Experience building partnerships, measuring and growing partner revenue contribution, and developing partner solutions.
- Experience with enterprise cloud, ISVs and marketplaces.
- Ability to create and execute a long-term strategy.
- A bachelors degree is required.
- Experience building and leading high-performance teams, with base understanding of distinct regional nuances.
- Experience with setting multiple, concurrent strategic partner priorities that solve cross-functional problems to drive growth and impact.
- Experience building partner programs and motivating partners to achieve mutually agreed upon business growth, product and customer goals.
- Experience in enterprise business development, crafting complex and high impact partnerships that drive revenue and market share growth.
- Ability to translate partner and customer product requirements into partners solution stack product features, working closely with professional services and customer engineering teams.
- An advanced degree is highly desirable-in Business, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
SADA is a remote first company. Most roles are remote unless stated otherwise in the job description.