A Presales Business Development Manager primarily focuses on developing overall growth of business for a specific OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner or a category of business or service. This position will?drive?success for our sales teams, our partners, and our customers?as well as?establish?target initiatives and develop new opportunities to grow our?business.? The Presales Business Development?Manager?will develop solid business relationships?with?the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account.? The Presales Business Development Manager will provide sales support including creating strategic programs, spiffs, campaigns, creating and delivering trainings, account mapping and monitoring opportunities and deals. The Business Development Manager is also the face of the brand in their segment, representing his/her Partner(s) to company leadership, customers, and while attending industry events. This individual will report into a Manager.
Since 1989, SHI International Corp. has helped organizations change the world through technology. We've grown every year since, and today we're proud to be a $14 billion global provider of IT solutions and services.
Over 17,000 organizations worldwide rely on SHI's concierge approach to help them solve what's next. But the heartbeat of SHI is our employees - all 6,000 of them. If you join our team, you'll enjoy:
- Our commitment to diversity, as the largest minority- and woman-owned enterprise in the U.S.
- Continuous professional growth and leadership opportunities.
- Health, wellness, and financial benefits to offer peace of mind to you and your family.
- World-class facilities and the technology you need to thrive - in our offices or yours.
Including, but not limited to:
- Assist Sales Reps with product support, program information, configurations, and competitive Partner(s) advantages for pending opportunities
- Develop overall business growth for the specific OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner, category of business or service
- Create strategic programs, spiffs, campaigns
- Create and deliver trainings, account mapping sessionsand presentations to customer and teams
- Monitor opportunities and deals
- Be the face of the brand in your segment, representing the Partner(s) to company leadership, customers, and while attending industry events
- Work to build awareness of partners programs within the company's sales organization
- Manage and report on a sales pipeline
- Educate the sales force on the tools, products, and programs available from Partner(s)
- Work closely with Partner(s) to align on sales goals and initiatives
- Develop programs, campaigns, initiatives, and collateral to further develop brand awareness and increase
- Lead Partner(s) customer calls/presentations/onsite meetings with Account Executives and Inside Sales Account Managers to help build new business
- Proactively work to develop and foster relationships between Partner(s) and Sellers
- Attend all Partner field events, trainings, and account mapping sessions
- Analyze raw data and draw out key trends and observations supported by relevant data points
- Lead conversations with Regional Directors to determine issues holding the partner back from success, and work with them to resolve those issues
- Obtain necessary sales certifications
- Coordinate sales training
- Create & maintain Sales-rep and customer-facing training decks and presentations
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 2 years in a Sales/Partner/Vendor Support role
- Ability to work to build awareness of partners programs within the sales organization
- Ability to manage and report on a sales pipeline
- Ability to educate and train the sales force on the tools, products and programs available from Partner(s)
- Ability to creatively develop programs, campaigns, initiatives, and collateral to further develop brand awareness and increase
- Ability to confidently lead Partner(s) customer calls/presentations/onsite meetings with Account Executives and Inside Sales Account Managers to help build new business
- Ability to take a proactive approach in developing and foster relationships
- Ability to lead conversations with management and other teams to determine issues and resolving those issues
- Ability to keep current on necessary sales certifications
- Ability to coordinate sales training
- Ability to create & maintain training decks and presentations
- Ability to keep excellent performance reviews
- Ability to be a confident leader
- Strong understanding of the company structure and Sales Force and business acumen
- Strong analytical, sales and marketing skills
- Strong understanding of IT Software, Hardware, Services and Cloud environment
- Strong understanding of technologies and partners that drive datacenter solution sales
- Ability to analyze raw data and draw out key trends and observations supported by relevant data points
- Ability to be an excellent teammate
- Ability to work within a high-energy sales environment and have a desire to work in collaboration manner across another team.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and influence skills-both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Skilled in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Business Intelligence, and Customer Resource Management
- Ability to work well both independently and in team environment
- Ability to understand and embrace the company story and Core Values
- Position required 15% of travel to attend trainings, conferences, partner events, etc.
- Extended hours are required to complete some projects
- The estimated annual pay range for this position is $45,000 - $95,000 which includes a base salary and bonus. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location and, therefore, will vary from individual to individual. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
- Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status