Fisher Investments is a growing firm with the ever-increasing need for efficient financial modeling and analysis! The Senior Corporate Financial Analyst (FP&A) is an essential member of our Financial Planning and Analysis Team. You will create financial models, forecasts and reports that require proven system skills for success. You may also support the most complex departments or specialized functions within the Finance organization. We are looking for someone who is results oriented, has excellent attention to detail, a natural sense of curiosity and balances independent thinking with collaborative feedback.
You will report directly to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Work with the Group Vice President of the assigned departments to review variance and trend analysis, performance metrics, forecasting, annual planning, and ad hoc reporting
- Prepare accurate reports, variance analysis and commentary as part of the monthly forecasting and management reporting process
- Improve the development of detailed financial models to project our Assets Under Management for forecasting and scenario analyses
- Conduct complex analysis projects, involving an understanding of all financial processes and their interaction
- Use the department's Business Intelligence and Reporting tool to design new custom reporting for enhanced decision analysis
- Meet deadlines on assigned department projects
- Guide the annual planning process including developing and updating training materials, coordinating all activities throughout the firm, and preparing trend analysis
- Test financial systems and reports following system upgrades or business requirement changes
- 4+ years of FP&A experience with a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Demonstrated Analytical and financial modeling experience for large business units
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) required with intermediate MS Access query skills
- Experience using BI tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, BPC, Tableau, Hyperion or Cognos
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
.California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Fisher Investments. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.