Do you have experience executing email campaigns and are passionate about data-driven marketing? If so, this is a strategic role developing email communications for our Private Client Group (B2C) may just be the right opportunity for you!
As a Global Email Marketing Analyst, you will help develop the channel strategy with the end goal of driving leads/ROI to meet business objectives across the Global email channel. Initially, you will be an individual contributor role, reporting to the Marketing Vice President, but with the potential to quickly develop into a management role.
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel including: email content production, contact strategy development, segmentation, testing and optimization, and analytics and reporting
- Manage email calendar, send volume, list targeting and define cadence based on performance testing, segmentation and organizational prioritization
- Create and develop lead generation programs that provide measurable improvement to meet goals
- Monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability) and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies and improve campaigns based on insights and business needs
- Ensure solid deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complaint rates, and other deliverability metrics
- Track and communicate results, success metrics and recommendations for improvement
- 2+ years of email lifecycle marketing experience, with focus on developing new campaigns
- 2+ years of email channel expertise, includes: CRM management, responsive creative/technical design, deliverability, list segmentation, and best practices
- Experience with major Email Service Provider (ESP) or CRM platform is required
- Prior success with lead nurturing programs, triggered emails, and marketing automation and content personalization efforts that have demonstrably improved conversion and engagement
- Experience using analytics and analytics tools to measure success and improve campaigns
- Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, drip campaigns, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
.California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Fisher Investments. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.