Open the door to a groundbreaking tech career with an industry leader. Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits is North America's preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. To create a new era in alcohol beverage sales and service, we're heavily invested in the most transformative new technologies - and the most brilliant tech professionals. Southern Glazer's was named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and is included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you can choose from a full menu of our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
We offer continuous learning and career growth in a fast-paced environment where you are respected, your voice is heard, and technology is part of our strategy for success. If you're looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
Quality Assurance is responsible for ensuring the product meets business requirements and overall business objectives by tracking and reporting quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status, as well as documenting problems and communicating the issue to development staff to assist in their resolution.
Specialized Skills and Technologies
- Certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner
- 7+ years experience in Selenium or Microfocus UFT, Strong SQL skills
- Understanding of cloud technologies like Azure or AWS
- Experience in Microfocus ALM or Microsoft TFS test management tools or Version One
- Experience in Application Programming Interface (API) testing along with mutli-system integrations
- Experience in Hybris eCommerce or Adobe or Web/IOS application testing
- Lead quality assurance projects and teams, become an expert in SGWS technology stack, business processes and data exchanges to help ensure proper test coverage and data integrity across all integration points
- Providing coaching and development to more junior Quality Assurance Analysts
- Leading and directing offshore testing programs
- Facilitate Quality Assurance training and education programs for the SGWS team
- Oversee the work of third-party Quality Assurance teams to ensure quality and compliance standards with SGWS practices
- Support integration testing cycles through performing test scripts, reporting QA metrics, coaching SAP super users and possible defect resolution
- Maintain a working knowledge of Quality Assurance leading practices and serve as a thought leader to the SGWS organization
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities for SGWS quality assurance programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other industry-related curriculum) or combination of education and equivalent experience
- Four (4)+ years serving in a Quality Assurance role
- Understand various programming languages (ABAP, Java, C#, Perl, Python, etc)
- Expertise with software application test planning, execution, and related testing tools
- Significant experience mentoring and developing Quality Assurance team members
- Experience evaluating and improving QA practices and processes
- Experience interacting and leading business team members during a testing program
- Experience working with and directing third-party Quality Assurance teams
- Ability to demonstrate the Agile delivery values of Openness, Commitment, Respect, Courage, and Focus
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (eg, keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include walking, bending, reaching, standing, squatting, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs